Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last Day of School.....should I sob or say "yay" ??

The title says all. Been currently addicted to Dota. Luckily my dad limits me to goin to LAN to once a month with effect on tmrw (is the structure right??).
[Don't read the bottom paragraph if you are sick of Dota]

Wooots, I love using Jakiro man, so easy to control, and it's my second time playing today. Me & Zubair against Larry. Right now, Larry like to use Viper, which I almost mastered already since the first time I played. But Twin-headed dragon cause more damage and all the abilities ROCK man! But we lost when me, Zubair and Larry against I think Kang Wei, Teck Hui and someone else. dammit, we were all owned by Nevermore, man! I almost double killed Razor and some other guy with Macropyre and dual "something" when I'm in the red. Dammit ar, only killed once and died like at least 12 times, especially by that Xavier guy using Nevermore. But I must say that Xavier's pro using Nevermore. I only killed Nevermore with assists from Zubair and Larry. But dammit man, I almost killed Razor like so many times. Dual Breath and then I just needed to attack 2 or 3 times. Then my Freeze aim like so terrible, man. I dunno what Zubair used, but i like the Lightning thingy which kinda took out a huge chunk outta the...was it the Razor, Centaur or whatever. So in the end, Xavier killed me then I think he killed both Zubair and Larry and then destroyed our base. So before playin with em, me, Zubair and Fathu played with 5 insane AIs. The... I think it was Queen of Pain and Nakasha or whatkilled me a lot. So before that, I played against 3 Normal AIs with 2 Normal AIs. I won with I think 14 kills and 1 or 2 deaths.
[Now no more DOTA]
Moving on.... OI, MUST HAVE CHALET LEH!!! Even better if got 2e5 LAN competition!! Ryan or who, must book chalet leh! if need anything, pls feel free to ask me for help or what. kk? Oh and One more thing.

I DID NOT SPAM OR ANYTHING OKAY IF U HAV SPAMM IN UR WEBBY!!!!

I repeat:

I DID NOT SPAMMM!!!!!!!!!! accuse me again or i kick ur door down!!!

okay, that felt good....
One more thing again...I must say i'm gonna miss u all frm 2e5. Hopefully we'll all get our dream classes(if any) and still get to get together...

G'night all...???? I meant G'day all.

No comments: