Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Nice" Saturday...

Wah lao weh, so long haven't post.. The class jersey's gng nice I see. Right now listenin' to I'm Yours. O wait, now's You're beautiful by James Blunt. I love the old songs. A lot nicer than some of the songs nowadays. Just listened to Boys and Girls by Good Charlotte. Reminded me of Primary 4 & 6. I used to disturb Victor, haha, damn funny sia. He was playin heart attack with the other girls our class hate, then I walked up to him and sang "girls touch boys and boys touch girls in the game.." haha, he was really pissed off by then. Ooh, now's No Air. I prefer our school ppl who sang that song. Lots nicer. But still Fall For You is me fav! Michelle Branch songs are still in my thumbdrive, her songs are super nice, for realz. But my sis said those are girls' songs; but i didn't care ah, still nice. God, there was this new Pokemon World Online Game. I thought this was goin to be crappy like pokemon crater. Pokemon crater like no challenge at all ah.. Can beat all gym leaders the League in less then 3 days. But this one really like the Gameboy type. Really nice, except, that was a beta. Too many bugs and glitches for cryin out loud!! The starting part was a bit tough, but when u reach lvl 30 to 40, the PvP gets harder and harder. The gyms suck ah, 'coz - cool, Everywhere by Michelle Branch! - only got 3 gyms available and bloody easy. Right now my pokemon are Gyrados, Charizard, Primeape, Pidgeot and Venusaur. The game based more on Pokemon Fire Red than Leaf Green. Got the secret area 1 and everything. But the thing thats suckiest is the bugs. U kena bug, sometimes ur pokemon will change to somthing useless. Like me Graveller lvl 32 evolved into a lvl13 Bellsprout after I trade back with a friend. Could you look into my eyes and tell me are you happy now?Are you happy now? Ooooo yeah! Oops, sry, song accidentally put to loud mode. Ms Ang lessons were great, man! The debate was really good. It was about causes of Global Warming. So it was Cow, Burnt Forest, Car, CFCs and something I forgot... So definitely CFCs are the main culprits coz they deplete the Ozone Layer. We really hentak their team coz one of their team got Larry, padan muka dier. But I pity the other members. Our group got the most enthu; after we say anything, - Scars!! - Hakeem or Fathullah shout "Everybody say Moo!!" then the rest say "MOOoooo.." Schoolwas fun these few days. PE would be a lot better if - Love Song - got Captain's ball or Basketball. That captain's ball Panther got PURE OWNAGE!!! We play against Cougar, and the other teams. Either 4:2 or 6:0. GG, btw. Music was also goin gd, our group from slack like hell last week, this week we try, rehearse, then we try for 2 times. 1st time I screwed it up coz I forgot to clap my sticks together. Then after that, Fathullah was like, so under pressure he lost control of his sticks. Damn funny ah, but GJ, everybody. Especially Fathullah, work on your drum solo, it's your moment of fame. Then, my cousin came over, talk, talk, talk, saw 'our' cat Moustache, then like a miracle, she said she wanted a cat. Then my dad offer her Moustache ah, coz she's our neighbour's cat which he/she abandoned and moved out. Alhamdulillah Moustache has a good home, finally. Maybe, we goin to their house tomorrow - Keep your hands of my girl, he said - when my mom came back from Melacca. O yah, about that Pokemon World Online Game. Whoa, I never wrote this much in a single post. The game's nice, just too many glitches and got this group of b****** who keep sayin me and my clan are noobs. We challenge them, they don't want to accept. Stupid shits are they. Before I get Dragonite.... I challenge one of the guys once. He was the noobest guy I ever seen, he use tackle at my Graveller and used a lvl 12 ratata. My graveller was lvl28 that time, I whack his hiney with rock throw, he went to cry to his mom. I used Charizard's Heat wave, his bellsprout burn like kena Rizky like that. Ah... Now is Maghrib. Gtg, ppl
- Bye Bye Bye -

No comments: