Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturdays

It's been a week since i posted; that art tile really reeks man. Literally. It really smells like pee; I know, i smelt both before. That family tree thing going's okay though. Do I look like I know who my great-great-great-great grandparents?? The most I know is my great-great-grandfather. His name's Baginda. I know, it sounds so ROYAL-ish. That's why my dad's name is Iskander. It's not an error, my dad's name is Iskander. NOT Iskandar. Look it up the Arab dictionary, and you'll know what it means. So IFC people or whatever people. Please change the name if y'all got it wrong. That time Ruzaini's name was seriously, totally wrong in the IFC name list for the 08/08/08 duty list. They wrote: Ruzaini Muhd Faris. I never knew I had a long lost daughter. I stopped calling people dumbass now. WooHoo! But I kinda say "WOMAN" at the end of every sentence whenever I feel angry, frustrated, pressurized or whatever angry-ish emotion. Dang, I better stop watching F.R.E.I.N.D.S everyday. I don't know why, but my ustazah asked me for info about tattoos all so sudden. Then I remembered that bloody english holiday assignment comprehension on tattoos. Really wasted my 30 mins of games until now. Then she asked me for the url. URL for what also I dunno. Surely she wants the url 'bout the tattoos info I gave her. But still, why the hell does she want to make a damned tattoo??

No comments: