Thursday, July 24, 2008

RED
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
That depends. With or without reason?

2.Which of your friends have the worst temper?
If given a hands-on approach, I would rather not touch Zubair.

3.Have you ever threw something at someone?
Yes, that is if it involved flying paper aeroplanes all over the classroom last year during Miss Nurul's class.. Good times... Hit Melvin full in the face...

4.Does your face turn red when you're angry?
Can't remember.

5.When you're mad, do you prefer to stare angrily or yell/scream?
That depends. If it's a guy, I'll beat the hell out of him. If it's a girl or teacher or your superior, I'll stare at 'em.

6. Oops, no 6!

ORANGE
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise birthday party?
Damit, do you have to bring that up? Never do, never will. Just look at when my birthdate is!!

2.Are you easily excited?
If it involves us playing hangman or cherades, just try and bound and and gag me. You're gonna have a hard time cleaning up that scratches on your eyes.

3.What event is coming up that you're most excited about?
08/08/08.

4.Which of your friends are most excitable?
Practically everyone in the class.

5.If you won 1 m dollars, what would be your first thought?
Paying my parents' bills and getting a driver's license AND getting a Toyota SUV!!!

6.If you were to have anything right now, what would it be?
hmm...very good question... AHA, I know! Be a very handsome person with 8 packs!! Like that's gonna happen *snorts*.

YELLOW
1.Name?
Muhammad Faris Bin Iskander Siregar Bin..........Bin Adam

2.Where were you born?
Singapore, a place for oppurtunities!

3.What's your life filled with now?
Boredom, forgetfullness, misery, happiness, anger, stress, dreams~seriously, I'm having a lot of dejavus these few days. Yeah, that's all.

4.Do you want to have children?
O'course!!after I'm married o' course!

5.How do you want to die?
Die with honour and good deeds and a clean soul.

GREEN
1.Do you like this colour?
A little, but it's my best friend's favourite.

2.Lowering the drinking age?
WTH!?!?! If I were given a choice, I'd say no drinking at all!

3.Capital Punishment?
Errm.. Look, I hate looking up the dictionary.

4.Abortion?
???Look, I told you, I hate lookin' up the dictionary you @$^#($&.

5.Recycling?
I ain't no dictionary perso-- wait, i know what this means, stop tryin to trick me!! If it saves the world, it saves us, then, Heck yeah.

BLUE
1.What was your latest dream?
I was owning some guy named dumbass in CS

2.Which of your friends do you dream the most?
Practically, I dream random. That's a creepy/wrong question in case you get a wet dream... *goosebumbs*

3.Do you usually remember your dreams?
Heck yeah, I still remembered my dream when I was in K1. I was punching and kicking this guy who looked EXACTLY like Fathullah down the drain!

4.Have any of your dreams come true?
If that were to happen, I would have been in R.I! Practically, I'm more of a dejavu person.

5.What was your weirdest dream?
I was in NCC and then suddenly they promoted me into major and then gave me a M249...

That's it. I always give the stupidest answers, don;t I?

No comments: