Saturday, July 19, 2008

Reading my book right now.. It's so booring at home; no good games.. I hate my comp arr, halfway through Robot Rage the whole CPU hanged and I had to wait for 10 minutes just for it to load the SEND ERROR REPORT thingy. Then 5 minutes later baru the comp terminate the internet window.. Damit ah. This few days i havent been goin to the Wodlands library and im stuck with Harry Potter books. Even though i read it like- 500 times already, still quite fun after a month i havent been reading. Yah, then the stupid blogskin is so damn troublesome arr... The very nice picture of some building just keeps on cutting in my entries. I tried putting the (br)
thingy just after the entries html but it just sux; it doesnt work. Also tried the div\thingy or what ah but only become like that IFC codename: "STINGRAY" . Hahas, jk. I'm not that evil though.. Damn, I hav to siap-siap for madrasah later. I only like to read the madrasah books, but just not the class. 2E5 may be noisy, but still managed to learn at least somrthing. But this madrasah class's far worse than 30 Zubairs inside a home econs kitchen... Just do SELF-TEST at home ar. Right now also listening to Vindicated..

No comments: