Tuesday, July 15, 2008

laze...it's all about laziness...

been very lazy to touch the keyboard this few days; no good games!
all i hav are seriously old games like gun metal and warlords battlecry 3 and i'm gettin sick and tired of CS:CZ over and over again. even so, my comp just cant take the stress of great games; i was halfway playing darkplanet a 4 years ago(old, but seriously good game!) but my stoopid comp just hanged when i almost burned the bloody Tower. i pressed the CPU button and restarted the comp. when i pressed thee dark planet shortcut, this freakin popup came and said ERROR: ********************* dunno what numbers they says. I almost freaked out cos i was so scared my comp kena spyware, AGAIN!!
my comp was like, rebooted 3 times already ar.. one more time it catches some sickness; KABOOM it goes!! thats why im savin up $2 a day to get a comp in the future(look, i dont have like, $10 a day like some spoilt brats do--no offence there, readers..--)
damn my weak metabolism; i went sneezing like hell today! so 2e5, if y'all keep hearing noises lke dragged chairs(my nose-blowing is very musical) or HA-HA-HA-CHOO, i'm so sorry dudes.
damn that stoopid enrichment programme; damit, we've got to stay back from 2-5 just for the same old leadership thingy... I got so many o' that courses since P3 during my old Prefect days. it's gonna be the same thingy all over again...
just watched FutureWeapons 3; so cool ah, they made a gun that's non-lethal but can stun u just like that-- not good for NCC, but excellent for Police. NCC- u can just get that dragonskin body armour, a couple o' M16s and the latest grenade which's the best flashbang and smoke grenade ever.
I dunno wats goin on with that Proposal thing; nobody tells me anything!! damit, i'm always the last to know...i'm not gonna sob or anythin, but this just ain't fair, damit!!
Damit(again), now i'm talkin just like a street person.
Just cant wait for me duty on 08/08/08, videographers, UNITE!!! jkjk, just cant wait to see my CCA pts this end of the year- IF I GET A 3 FOR MY SERVICE AGAIN... U ARE GOIN DOWN, IFC!!
ok, now i'm just bored. so far, nothin special happened in school except class photo; DAMIT i stood beside Larry during the informal part!! Now i really hate math lessons. I rather study math at home full time rather than go to school.
Thank god I understand Pythagoras. It's just a^2 + b^2 = c^2.. It's so damn easy, just that she always presurises us A LOT!! thats why i wrote crap in the w/s seriously, even i remember i wrote nonsence coz everybody was like packing for recess and my hand was aching. Why cant she be a little more punctual and less pressurising. Like OMG ah...
Arr, enough of stoopid talk ah, must always end with good note.
Let's see... O yah, this Friday after Solat Jumaat got IFC rehearsal(WOOHOO!!!!) but i still won't rush though, that's right, nobody rushes my solat!!!

No comments: